Blogging & SEO | Keyword software and how to choose
Perhaps the most important factor crucial for the success of blogging is SEO or Search Engine Optimization. In order to be successful it all starts with picking the right keywords. In other words, choosing the most relevant keywords is key for quality search engine optimization in order to ensure the success of your blog or website and to establish the presence of your business online. Keywords only become worthwhile if you pick the most relevant ones. In fact, it is no wonder an appropriate keyword search is regarded as the backbone for any search engine optimization campaign.
The popularity of internet as well as web marketing has enabled potential customers and sellers to enjoy a continuum of benefits. But, owing to busy and hectic work schedules, most of the customers just browse through the pages that appear on the first or second page of top search engines like Google, MSN and Yahoo for any given keywords. This highlights the significance of choosing the right keywords to bring your website among the top ranking for a particular keyword or key phrase.
Hence, the first step for search engine optimization and to bring your website among the top ranking ones in search engines, one must make a list of keywords in order to develop content with appropriate keyword density. This, in turn, attracts search engine spiders to index it and later adopt it for the implementation of pay per click campaigns.
Steps for Choosing the Right Keywords
The selection of the right keywords can be a bit of a complicated task. Discussed below are some of the steps involved in the selection and implementation of pertinent keywords:
- Selecting keywords can be as easy as finding the leading website in your niche and checking out their meta tags. Then insert them into these tools: Google Trends, Google Adwords, Wordtracker.com, and Keyworddiscovery.com.
- The next step is the proper evaluation of the compiled keyword list, and this should be primarily done on the basis of two key factors which are the popularity of search results and the number of competing websites. To do this requires a bit of knowledge and experience. This is where a qualified Vancouver SEO expert will come in handy.
- It would be better if each of the pages in the website contained at least one or two related keywords or key phrases that are product-specific or site-specific. For best results, use keywords throughout the article.
- Evaluation and proper selection of keywords cannot alone guarantee the success of keywords. Equally important for the success of the keyword is the regular evaluation of its performance.
Tools for the right selection of keywords and sub-headings
An appropriate keyword search tool can help you make the right selection of keywords as well as key phrases. Below is a list of tools that will help you make the perfect selection of keywords.
- WordTracker Keywords – This is a free tool and is easy to use. It displays the number of searches for a particular keyword. Apart from this, it also shows alternative as well as related keyword searches. This is a highly recommended website, especially for people who are new to the SEO campaign.
- Keyword Discovery – A great thing regarding this keyword search tool is that it lists information from more than a hundred search engines. In addition, it also provides highlights like related keyword searches, statistics, and graphs that throw light on the seasonal trends. This website is a must try for people who run a business that usually depends on seasonal income.
- Spell Web – This is primarily a keyword comparison tool and its key function is to see which keyword is most frequently searched for.
- Niche Bot – This is a preferred keyword search tool, as it provides access to such interesting features as thesaurus, keyword tracking tools, and keyword ranking, in addition to the listing of related keywords and key phrases. It would be even more beneficial to use this tool with other prominent tools like Keyword Discovery.
- URL.com – In contrast to other keyword search tools, this tool is unique in terms of its features, as it provides relevant information that enables you to browse through your rivals’ websites and review their Meta tags thus enabling for the easy optimization of your website.
- Google Trends – This will help you search for significant keywords. GoogleTrends is mostly used for picking the right starting website or keywords. Being in a niche that is expanding is making your job easy. Narrow that search down with this tool.
Want someone else to handle your article inbound linking for you?
We have a custom content writing package for your company starting at just $30.00 an article. This includes a custom 600 word (approximately) article and also posting it on an article posting site with links of your choice.
Top SEO Tips
- Inbound Links and SEO
- Authority Websites and Page Rank
- Web 2.0 and SEO
- What is Affiliate Marketing? Make Money Online
- Creating and SEO
- Blogging and SEO | Picking the right keywords